Join us for the 2018 AZBEX Public Works Conference and learn about upcoming publicly funded project opportunities in the design and construction industries. Hear from owners, prominent design firms, and key players about what work is coming and how you can increase your share.
The half-day conference brings together over 20 public owners discussing what capital projects they have in the works with an emphasis on projects in future planning. Join over 300 attendees, mostly comprised of Architects & Engineers, Contractors, and vendors and learn about what projects are on the horizon, how to partner with other attending firms, and position your firm in this space.
- When: Thursday, October 18th, 20118.
Registration opens at 11am with lunch being served at 11:30am. The program will begin promptly at 12pm and run through 5pm with a short break in the middle. The day will wrap up with a networking happy hour immediately following the program and running until 6:30pm.
- Where: Tempe DoubleTree by Hilton, 2100 S Priest Dr, Tempe, AZ 85282
- Learn about trends and opportunities in public development
- Hear from the RIGHT PERSON, e.g. public works directors
- Connect with hundreds of industry professionals – make new contacts
- Get project leads
- Visit exhibit tables between segments
- Enjoy lunch, mid-afternoon snack, and networking happy hour on us
- Get a professional headshot taken for free
- Be the first to buy the 2018-2019 CIP Special Report which is released the day of the event (CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS)
TENTATIVE PROGRAM TOPICS
- Top Capital Improvement Programs in the State