2018 PUBLIC WORKS CONFERENCE
Join us for the 2018 AZBEX Public Works Conference and learn about upcoming publicly funded project opportunities in the Arizona design and construction industries. Hear from owners, prominent design firms, and key players about what work is coming and how you can increase your share.
The half-day conference brings together over a dozen Owners and Public Agency Economic Development Directors discussing what capital projects they have in the works with an emphasis on projects in future planning. Join over 300 attendees, mostly comprised of Architects & Engineers, Contractors, and Vendors and learn about what projects are on the horizon, how to partner with other attending firms, and position your firm in this space.
When: Thursday, October 18th, 2018
Where: Tempe DoubleTree by Hilton, 2100 S Priest Dr, Tempe, AZ 85282
- Learn about trends and opportunities in public development
- Hear from the RIGHT PERSON, e.g. public works directors
- Connect with hundreds of industry professionals – make new contacts
- Get project leads
- Visit exhibit tables between segments
- Enjoy lunch, mid-afternoon snack, and networking happy hour on us
- Be the first to buy the 2018-2019 CIP Special Report which is released the day of the event (CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS)
- Top Capital Improvement Programs in the State
- Water and Wastewater: Innovation, Technology, and Extending the Useful Life of our Infrastructure
- Transportation Planning and Funding
- City of Mesa Bond Update
- Crafting and Delivering a Value Statement that Resonates with Public Owners
- See Full Program Here!
Live Guard Tech, LLC
Sustainability Engineering Group